Easter goodness...


Can you believe it?? Easter is only a bit more than two weeks away??!! This was brought to my attention today by my little girl who traipsed into the kitchen to announce that we need to start decorating for Easter today!!!! Who knew?? I guess I have created a little decorator without consciously trying...

Well, being the good mother I am (pat, pat), I will bring up the boxes tonight...after cleaning the dust off the surfaces of my home... that I have been ignoring lately. I have to admit, she has me excited to peek inside and see what I have that I had forgotten about - and more realistically, what I purchased last year that I have no recollection of!! Happily, my home's colour palette lends itself well to the soft shades associated with Easter, and my kitchen especially can handle the pink loveliness that I know is awaiting me inside the bulging rubbermaid containers. How often do we get to decorate our homes with such soft, pretty colours?? I can feel my decorating senses tingling...better hop to it...heh, heh, heh!!!

photo: www.roomservicehome.com

I leave you with some lovely Easter decorating photos to get you inspired to break out the boxes, too!!!

above two photos: source unknown

photo: www.ballarddesigns.com

photo: www.potterybarnkids.com

photo: www.roomservicehome.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...