You're soaking in it...



I dream of owning a clawfoot tub. You know, the kind that has a slippered back, so you can soak perfectly amidst the bubbles and read a great book or magazine... I picture myself in the perfect bathroom, with a huge window overlooking a breathtaking view...a meadow, perhaps, or the seaside. I envision a beautiful chandelier hanging directly overhead, bathing the room in sparkly light, and a thich, plush housecoat (robe) waiting for me as I get out. I am definitely a bath girl, preferring the relaxation of soaking myself to cleanliness instead of opting for "a quick shower". I love everything about a good soak: the relaxation it inevitably brings, the scented bubbles that offer just enough perfume, and even the wrinkly fingers that let you know you've been in a wee bit too long.


I am currently working with a client to create the bathroom of her dreams, and I am so happy that she will settle for nothing less. She, too, loves the claw foot tub, and has ordered the perfect one for her needs. She has the window, and now I am working to convince her she "needs" the chandelier. Luckily, I think we are definitely on the same page as to what constitutes a great girly bathroom!! I am happy to be a part of her reno process, and even if I can't have the bathroom of my dreams just yet, I am excited to be helping my client achieve hers!!

photo: ideal home magazine

Here are some lovely photos of the perfect, feminine bathroom!! photo above: Design Inc.ca

photo below: www.ratemyspace.com

What every serious "bathtub girl" needs!!

a more colourful outlook...

photo: ideal home magazine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...