Redefining Matthew Mead Style...

Aaahhh...he's back...and better than ever! Those who follow Matthew Mead and visit his gorgeous website for inspiration are in for a lovely surprise: Matthew Mead Style.com is refreshed for Spring, and , dare I say, more refined and restrained than past incarnations?? Just when you think it can't get any better, Matthew pulls more loveliness out of his design hat and shows us just what can be done when one is swimming with creativity, style and oodles of talent.
This...I am so going to do!!! I love my chalkboard paint!! I should tell him to add some simple chalkboard masterpiece patterns to his downloadables section...for people like me. Stick figures don't look very artistic, do they??


Matthew Mead Style: Spring 2008 is decadent. Its photos are beautifully artistic with a certain European flair that transports us away from the everyday, and inspires us to get out there and collect, create, and transform our homes in a way that is fresh, young, and yet mindful of the history of the treasures within our reach. Matthew Mead brings us more seasonal inspiration to prod us from our winter slumber and spring forward with the season. Matthew needs no seasonal clock to spur him into action and tell him when and how to create. You will find more inspiration at Matthew Mead Style than you will in any design mag...and it's all for free!! So, head on over there and say hello...who knows, you just might be buying yourself a copy of Matthew Mead Style in magazine format sooner than you think...!!! Don't take my word for it...go read for yourself!



Here is a sneak preview of all the goodness waiting to be found at Matthew Mead Style:


Yummy coconut cake...



I bet this is where Matthew writes all his books...do you think??


I think Matthew is a closet Seinfeld fan...this is Babka...remember that episode??

Don't all you foodies love peeking in someone's pantry? This is Matthew's...uh, oh...I don't see any chocolate!!

Here's a close-up of those tarts, though...mmmm...



Matthew is also a fan of doilies...but not on the arms of your sofa...he proposes a modern twist:

This is Matthew's new book...not yet in bookstores, but you can pre-order it here!

Uhh, yeah...I could have thought of those on my own...sure!?!

So, head on over there and see the rest! It's a trip worth taking!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...