I'm working on it...


I've been off the radar a bit because I am working on re-doing my master bedroom. I have been painting, shopping and cleaning (who knew so many dust bunnies drifted under the bed) and trying to decide what to do with all the magazines that were under there as well.

I found a new inspiration photo the other day (see above), and it was the swift kick in the rear that I needed to get started!! I love the soft palette, although some of the bedding looks a bit shiny to me. I want a more relaxed feel to the room, but I realized I still need a bit of frou-frou. Maybe I will get myself a sparkly new chandelier after all...
Back I go to paint the final coat. I'll keep you posted! I'm missing my blogging regulars...is anybody still coming here?? You're probably all over at those tea parties I keep seeing on some of the blogs...don't eat too much!! I'll visit you all soon...

This is the rug I need for my living room!!

photo: Ballard designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...