It's kinda scary...

You can say that again!! I just finished checking out the Michael's website for their fall line-up, because I'm heading to Halifax on Friday and I will be hitting Michael's for sure!! I thought I'd see a few things I would like to have, but no...the greedy girl in me saw OODLES of Halloween decor I have to have!!! Now, for those who know me well, I have boxes and boxes of Halloween decorations (I'm sounding so shallow here...) and I hardly need any more. The thing is you see, I have plans to transform my fireplace mantel into a creepy laboratory display and some of these great offerings are too good to pass up... Don't you love th0se silhouettes??


I honestly think Martha Stewart (and her team of elves) do the best job of Halloween decorating. Because I want to have a party for my kids to usher in the spooky season, I have always wanted to try to make these invitations. Lo and behold, now I don't have to!! That Martha, she's so good to us!!
And really, how can one pass up these little paper critters?? Just the torment they will cause my cats is worth it alone...
I've already been to Michael's and picked up some of these treasures: The potion bottles, the white pumpkin on the pedestal, the crooked lamp post... When will my madness end??? It's not halloween that's so scary, it's my love of it!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...