Knock, Knock, who's there??

Well, since Fall is basically here, I am turning my attention to the thoughts of decorating my front porch for the season and I think I'll start with my front door. I have quite a collection of wreaths and adornments for my door, but I always question whether I have just the right one each time I go to change it. Right now, I have a flat basket on my door with (good) faux flowers in it, and I could certainly maintain status quo and just replace said flowers with some fall leaves, chinese lanterns, or other suitable foliage. Or, I could put out the wreath my mum got me for my birthday last year, which is quite "fall-ish", or any of the wreaths in my collection. I have glittered words like BOO and another that I can't quite recall, and I have other fun, seasonal decor that could go on the door with style and a touch more uniqueness...

My front door last Halloween (pretty sparse as we had recently moved in...)

Here are some inspiring wreaths and adornments on others front doors from Better Homes and Gardens...the best source for great Halloween decorating ideas!! What is going on your door??




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...