A burst of spring colour...from me to you!!

various artists sell their wares at the Cottage Chic Store...

I awoke today to snow-dusted streets and roofs...not a lot of snow, but a quick reminder that we are not finished with winter... or more appropriately, winter is not finished with us!! After the large downfall of rain we have experienced I awoke to a different picture yesterday... my front yard was completely devoid of snow!! While we didn't get the realtively balmy temperatures some of the other parts of the province received, it was still warm enough to put thoughts of spring into my mind. In fact, I was eyeing my "snow porch" pretty hard, thinking that now might be the time to dismantle it and change it up for the season. Alas, that idea has been put to rest for another week or so...

I do, however, still have that yearning for warmer weather and the pretty colours that accompany spring and all its beauty...Soooo, I decided to visit one of my favourite online shops, The Cottage Chic Store and bring you some photos that are bursting with colour!
Enjoy!!!



All photos: The Cottage Chic Store and designed by Shelley Thompson:



My idea of the perfect living room...




Isn't this the freshest, most lovely kitchen??

this photo is the inspiration for Sophie's new playhouse:

open shelving done oh, so well...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...