The appliances of my dreams...





I shouldn't want what is not necessary. We all feel this to an extent, so why can we not suppress these decorating urges? Luckily, in my case, the sheer cost of these beautiful kitchen appliances stops me in my tracks! That's not to say if money was no object they wouldn't be mine...
These appliances are from Elmira Stove Works, a Canadian company (gasp!!) and can be viewed online at www.elmirastoveworks.ca . I love the gorgeous colours and would be torn between the butter yellow and robin's egg blue. However, if I was a single gal the pink would be standing in my kitchen with a huge chandelier hanging over my island! The other items on my wishlist would be a farmhouse sink, a tin ceiling, and a fireplace with a gorgeous cream chaise in front of it. Obviously the kitchen would have to be the size of my whole house of the moment! Hmmm... perhaps the chaise would have to be for the "single me" as my kids and cats would ruin it with sticky fingers and dirty paws. I'll dream on and hopefully I'll get to decorate such a kitchen for a client someday. That would be more practical!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...