Destination... Target





I can't wait!! On Mother's Day weekend, my Mum, sister Wendy and I are going to Bangor for a girl's weekend of shopping, celebrating (belatedly) Wendy's 40th birthday, and Mother's Day all rolled into one!! It is a trip long overdue, and we are going to have a blast!! We will be hitting all our favorite spots including TJ Maxx, Christmas Tree Shop (in Augusta), and TARGET!!! We will likely spend a couple of hours just going from aisle to aisle, careful not to miss any treasures. I love Target...you get such great bargains and can copy pretty much any look for so much less! It is one of the stores that I enter, pause, inhale... exhale... and let that happy feeling take over!!! My favorite shopping method in that kind of store is to put everything I want in my cart, pretend I'm getting it all, and then at the end- let reality sink in and start the editing (and emptying) process. Target is where I spend the bulk of my shopping budget and every penny is usually worth it. They have the Rachel Ashwell/Shabby Chic collection with the most beautiful sheets and dining chair slipcover collection. If you have a baby or toddler, the Amy Coe bedding and decor collection can't be beat. They also have great versions of virtually everything Pottery Barn Kids and its regular store carries. Target is truly heaven on earth for the budget-minded decorating type!
The pictures above are some of the things I am hoping to get my hands on from their store. Living in a small town, I am going to be in full "shopping mode." Look out Bangor, here I come!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...