Flikr Find-Camilla E.

Strolling through the blog universe yesterday, I stumbled upon Camilla Engman's blog and Flikr site. Camilla's sites journal her work, home and travels. Above is a picture titled "Chocolate Bar". I don't know anything else about it, except that it looks and sounds like a place I need to be.
In "Corner's of my Home" Camilla shares pics of her stylish and relaxing home. Even the dog is highly fashionable! This home has such a beautiful color palette...very soothing, yet fun.

I also collected pics of Camilla's work on my NEW blog. Its called "Carolina's Random Thoughts." I think the title says it all, basically any crazy thing that pops into my head, I will post there. I'm planning on posting my personal random photos, artists, music, ....etc. Check it out, if you would like.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...