I've been avoiding you...


Yikes, I've said it, and it sounds very rude!! But (sigh) it's true. I hit a wall, so to speak, and literally felt my mind dry up with regards to entertaining fodder for my blog. Since I hate to bore people (although I'm pretty good at it at times...), I simply avoided writing anything!! I am sick of writing about Christmas, and I'm sure if you see any more holiday pics of my home you will definitely run for the hills. Also, I have been very busy with my family and too tired to stay up late and write (which is when I normally blog). I thoroughly enjoyed just spending time with my "party of five" and was actually very sad to see them all return to school and work, and with all the running around we did over the holidays, I feel like we didn't have enough time! I did manage to get the tree down and the decorations away; however, I can't bear to turn off and put away my Christmas lights outside. I just love the sparkle and I will do it on my terms!

Monday will mark my first week without the kids and husband to distract me, and I have to resume my normal activities and duties and work schedule (which, of course, varies from week to week!). I look forward to the normalcy, and promise to get re-inspired with regards to my blog as well. As one friend put it: it has become a way to chronicle my goings-on and thus jog my dreadful memory and remind me of just how my life and business is unfolding. So, read what appeals to you, ignore the family pics I pop in for my own enjoyment and, if you get bored, click on one of the great links I have to the right. I truly love to write, but sometimes I wonder why I feel compelled to do so. I hope I can continue to provide you with the occasional laugh and decorating inspiration (although most of you certainly don't need it) and I look forward to gleaning some great inspiration from all the wonderful blogs out there. Some I read for their creativity, some for the good laughs they give me, and others ...just because I like the personality behind the words and pictures!
Sooo, that said, I'll be back on Monday. I'm sure you are waiting with bated breath!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...