Around Town: Brasil

My favorite hang out in Houston...Brasil! I decided to feature this great coffee house after reading Denise Kiggan's post on Freshly Found. Denise posted a coffee house she found in her hometown of Durban South Africa. I would love to see bloggers around the world post their favorite hangouts. Imagine, the world united by coffee!
Anyway, Brasil is a funky and eclectic place; where you find every type of person imaginable. I often go with my husband and son, and sit outside. There are two patios filled with lovely trees and greenery. I also, like to go when I am alone to work on a project or read a good book.
There are two great shops surrounding Brasil. Domy Books and Raye, a designer clothing boutique. All three places are owned by partners Dan Fergus and Magda Sayeg, so they have a cohesive feel.
After all that activity, its probably time for lunch...or maybe a nap.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...