Industrial Style Furniture from Etsy




Its Thanksgiving, so it means its time to start holiday shopping. If you are like me, I start thinking about what I would like to buy for myself...I know its so selfish. I found these two cool furniture pieces on Etsy. The first is a rocker called "Mesedora", which means rocker in Spanish. It is made by hand, with a stainless steel frame and cotton rope, woven randomly , for the seat and back. You can find it at the Elemento Etsy store.
Priced at $850.00 it is a bit pricey, but it would be a very interesting conversation piece.




This is a tea ceremony table. It is handmade steel with a ceramic tile top. I love the patina of the steel and the aggressive silhouette. Ironically, it has a very soothing and calming feel. This table can be found at Neil Collins Etsy store.


FOR MOST RECENT POST, CLICK HERE!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...