Nama Rococo Wallpaper Studios

On my first blog I included this photo of a Nama Rococo wallpaper, but didn't list a credit. I guess I was caught up in the excitement of posting for the first time. Anyway, I know many bloggers have seen these funky wallpapers before , but for those of who haven't, here you go.I have to say that my personal taste is quite minimal. I mean I love looking at a bare concrete wall! Despite that, I do love this wallpaper. Above is the limited edition Chateau 66 in color Hot. What I like about it is that it is sold by the sheet. So for all the minimalists in the world, you can add a fun pattern, without feeling overwhelmed by it.

I also, like this paper called French Dot in color Ooh La Black. So, for those of us who can't deal with a lot of pattern, wallpaper sheets are a fun solution.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...