A Super Hero, a Glittery Fairy, and a Dogg!!!


Well, it's over, and I have to say I am glad!! To be honest, all my Halloween decor was really getting on my nerves. All that orange and black and extra clutter was jarring my senses! I have gotten used to pale, soothing colours, and I find Halloween just doesn't sit that well in my house. All the extra stuff, combined with the fact that I always put everything up a tad bit too early, means I swoop in on my broom and clear everything out by the end of the night!! Now, if I could only do that with the candy...!!

Here are my kids in their Halloween finery. My eldest was Superman (for the humour effect, of course...my youngest son was Dogg the Bounty Hunter (he looked ridiculously hilarious!), and my daughter was Tinker Bell. She was like a little glitter fairy because I loaded her up with glitter cream and put actual glitter in her hair (too bad she didn't have time for a tub before going to bed...too busy eating candy!!). Oh well, I always say things can only get better with a little glitter added!!




This is my goofball hubby. He just returned from a business trip and decided he needed to go for a run to get the cobwebs out. We thought it would be too funny if he went wearing my son's Dogg costume ( I still can't believe he did it!), and especially funny because my 13 yr old son was walking home with his friends from school and he would pass right by them!! Cruel father!! Luckily my son and his friends saw the humour in it and no cool reputations were blown (well, except hubby's...although cool is the last thing my son would call his Dad...).

Doesn't he look greasy {{shudder}} ?? I made him promise me that I'd never have to see him with a hairdo (or clothes) like that again!! Kinda like a deranged mullet!!! Turns out quite a few women gave him a wide berth as he ran past...!!

And THAT is officially the end of Halloween for me!!


Cheers!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...