Fall back...


Just a quick reminder that we are all to wind our clocks back an hour, replace our batteries in our smoke detectors, and for those of us in the midst of what is forecasted to be a tropical storm (eastern Canada), batten down the hatches! Find some flashlights that work and make sure you have some candles on board as we just might lose our power! Me, I am a planner in that regard: I brought in extra milk, bread, and sub fixings in case we can't use our stove on Sunday; made another big pot of Mulligitawny soup, and got caught up on all my laundry; ran the dishwasher, and made everyone get a bath tonight, just in case...Call me paranoid, but I come by it honestly enough from my safety-conscious father.

Oh, and I got myself a couple of good Christmas magazines...again, just in case!! It's all part of my disaster-preparedness plan...really!!

Sleep tight...the winds are picking up and I have just seen some lightning in the sky...I'd better go plant my cold feet on poor hubby!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...