I'm "rockin"...or so I'm told!!


Well, I just received a compliment that I had better not let go to my head. Lani over at The Wooden Porch just awarded me the title of a "Rockin Girl Blogger"!! I've never considered myself as "rockin" before...as I told her, I now have pressure to maintain that title! Since I still feel locked in the "eighties" (mentally, not fashion-wise...at least most of the time), I don't know how cool I really can be!! I also have to choose five others to share the title with. Hmmm...I'd better think on that one...I want to be in good company after all!! Don't want anyone to "bring me down" so to speak!!! ;~)


Guess it wouldn't be too cool to make one of those "if this blogs a rockin'" jokes...Nah, that would definitely not qualify as cool...!! Thanks Lani!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...