Trade ya...!!

I, as you have likely noticed, am a huge Pottery Barn fan. It therefore drives me crazy that I cannot get my hands on their gorgeous catalogues (they won't ship them to Canada)!! Sure, I peruse their website and enjoy seeing all the great room ideas there, but there is nothing like having a real one in my happy, little hands.

Soooo, I have come up with a plan to get some, in a way that is mutually beneficial to the lovely person who will send me a few. Here is the deal: I will send you an equal amount of Canadian Home and Country magazines (a gorgeous magazine that will appeal to all you modern country style fans and lovers of all things vintage) if you will send me the most recent Pottery Barn Home and Pottery Barn kids ( I am pining for the fall and Christmas issues, especially). Sound fair? That way the cost of shipping will be relatively equal and everybody's happy!! Any takers out there??
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...