I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by Aphrochic. Thank You! Here are the rules.
Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and or weird things about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven Random or Weird Things about Me.
1. I always listen to flamenco music while I work on my blog. Ole, Ole.
2.I am a wanna be photographer and I often take pictures of things people leave out on the curb.
3. When choosing my favorite restaurants, I often choose by decor first and food second.
4. As I drive around town I like to sing along with my favorite songs, and imagine myself singing them while competing on American Idol. I could totally win!
5. After my son was born, I realized that I didn't really remember the words to any lullabies, so I used to sing him Roy Orbison and Beatles songs, because I did know those words . This is a lesson for soon-to-be parents. Please take some time to learn a few lullabies.
6. When I am working on a design scheme, I design around texture. After deciding what combination of textures I want to see, I make the colors and furnishings work around it. I am a texture junkie.
7. My fashion sense is influenced by a combination of James Cagney's gangster films, Frida Kahlo, Audrey Hepburn, and Johnny Depp. I am still not sure if this is really a good combination, it may just equal a big mess.

I am tagging In(side) the Loop, Cote de Texas, Nune pepe, Freshly Found, Pink Wallpaper, M.A. Belle, and Another Shade of Grey.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...