Trees # 8 and # 9...

This little tree lights up our main bathroom. I placed some of the sand dollars we have collected at our nearby beaches its branches. The little penguin I just had to have...given that he is on skates, and dusted with glitter!
Next up is Sophie's pink tree...perfect for such a girly-girl...and she is very proud of it and her collection of pretty, feminine ornaments!
This is the candy garland that adorns her window. I have had it for ages, but still love it!

In the spirit of Christmas, some lovely ladies have awarded me some blog awards, which I will dole out to others in the New Year...along with the others I have received in the past (I am a tad tardy on sharing the honours...!!!).

The following two awards were given to me by Manuela at The Feathered Nest. Manuela is a sweetie and has the most beautiful home and has a real flair for showcasing toile in her home.



Andrea, of True Southern Heart, is another of my favourite spots to visit. She has a lovely writing style and her home is full of warmth...both in family and style.
This final award was given to me by one of my favourite funny girls, Martha at Elizabeth Hill Cottage. She's so funny, you'll be snorting milk through your nose...but hopefully only if you're drinking it..!! I always feel happier after reading Martha's posts!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...