Looking for some inspiration?

One of my favorite things about the being part of the blog world, is finding people who have some of the same quirky interests, I do. One of my most passionate interests has always been collages, and any type of mixed media displays. When I was a teenager, I had an entire wall covered with cork so I could fill it with it with inspirational images. Somehow, as an adult I felt like I should let go of that, even though, I still loved the idea of collecting. When I got married, I took to pinning up images inside my closet door, so as not to be snickered at by my husband. Well, now I can take my inspirational images out of the closet (literally) and display then proudly along with many others who are part of a Flikr group called "Inspiration Boards". Here is a collection of some my favorite images.


I love this 3D collection. Especially since it is about Georgia O'Keeffe, one of my favorite artists. I grew up in the Southwest, so her work makes me think of home.
Check out the companion blog, also called Inspiration Boards, where you can read interviews with many of the contributers. Be prepared to lose a lot of time scrolling through these photos.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...