A seed of hope...


Sadly, yet another Canadian soldier has died in Afghanistan. In church today, our minister spoke of the need for support of our troops, medical personnel, and clergy serving abroad in the face of ever-present danger. On such a beautiful day, I thought of the poppy and all it symbolizes relating to our veterans and soldiers. I decided I am going to plant some poppies in my garden today in memory of these fallen soldiers and to honour those that are in the midst of the battle. I invite all of you to do the same. As it is Memorial Day weekend in the U.S., to my American friends, why not plant some poppies in honour of your heroes.

I pray for all soldiers, for their safety, their families and that peace will come, someday...somehow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...