Delectable Collectibles...









There are so many beautiful things out there to see and buy, and collect. I have a few collections of my own, but they started out haphazardly. I never planned to collect anything. I usually stumble upon something I "can't live without", stumble upon one like it again, and boom...a collection is born. Basically, I collect anything vintage. I love to pick up vintage linens and hankies, birds, aprons, and dishes. I love cream-coloured plates (old or new), old toys and primitive dolls, and seasonal decor. I go weak at the knees for seasonal decor. I have way too much for every season, and I usually have to purge each summer before my annual yardsale. I can't seem to say no to tea towels and I love tin signs. I am a scatter-brained collector though. I often forget what I need more of and inadvertently start a new collection without meaning to. I am very low on display space, so I really need to get a handle on that...!!! What do you collect, and better yet, how do you display it? Do you put a limit on yourself and stop at a magic number, or do you fill your walls and display cases with your favorites?




Have a look at these great display ideas and be inspired to pay proper tribute to your favorite collectibles. Happy hunting!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...