My moment in the sun!!!


Well, I never...I am tickled pink...someone pinch me...(I sound like I'm eighty, don't I?). I just got the loveliest compliment from Kim at scrap-to-my-lu ...aka: Kim at Creative Blogs. She just left me a comment that she picked me as her next Creative Blog feature. I am very honoured as the other gals she has featured have been very talented and creative women! I have been a follower of her blog for a while now as it is the best spot to find truly inspiring blogs (and as a result, ideas). She also has another great blog of her own (scrap-to-my-lu) where she showcases some of her great scrapbooking layouts and ideas and also some great home decor shots and pics. To top it all off, she is a fitness instructor and mum to a beautiful little boy. I don't know how she finds time to maintain two blogs, but I'm sure glad she does!! Thanks Kim!!!!!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...