Tying one on...an apron that is!

I love these aprons! I hadn't planned to start a collection when I wandered into the local Value Village in my mum's town, unaware I was about to find such treasures. I have certainly never had a long love affair with aprons. My mother-in-law has always tried to get me to wear one but I resisted her attempts as I always feel frumpy when I put one on. Some women look so pretty wearing one, I just feel conspicuous and matronly. No, my aprons are for admiring from a distance only.




Just how to display them, I'm not yet sure. I love the look of them tied to the back of kitchen chairs, but I'm afraid they would look too cluttery on mine as my kitchen table is in direct view of my front entry. They would also look nice hung on the wall pegged on some sort of line... but again, I don't really have the wall space. Oh well, for now they hang nicely pressed in my linen closet, patiently awaiting a permanent home. Every now and then I peek in on them, waiting for a creative solution to my apron dilemma to come to me. If you have any display ideas to share, I would be very grateful. Until then, I will continue collecting. Likely, a few more will be added to my small collection this summer on my trip home to New Brunswick.


Here is more of a close-up of my pretty little aprons, and a few pics of some I have found elsewhere. Enjoy!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...