My workspace













I have seen some beautiful workspaces in magazines and on some of the blogs I have visited. Unfortunately, mine is not really one of them. I have a tiny space I carved out of our family room that my kids tend to invade for their own use. More often than not, I find myself picking snack wrappers they have left on my little desk and staring at basketball screen-savers on the computer. Yes, it is more of a storage center for my decorating books and magazines and even my intended "inspiration board" is more functional than beautiful...
When I find my space "invaded" I creep into Paul's office to work on the computer and tend to do any design planning at the kitchen table. Perhaps I am just like my kids: playing musical desks and just wanting to be where everyone else is... Oops, gotta go: Paul is kicking me off his computer...guess I'll go kick the kids off mine!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...