Things that make you go Ooo!!



I love details...accessories, fabrics, colours, trinkets, nooks, crannies and so on! I cannot believe the way the home and garden decor market has exploded over the last decade. It used to be that if you wanted unique stuff, you had to take a trip to the States. I certainly still love to go south of the border, but I don't necessarily have to anymore. Even big box stores have expanded their selection of home decor (although I'd still love to be a buyer for some of them to help them improve their stock) and if you aren't above scouring flea markets, second-hand stores or yard sales the selection is even greater ( anyone who knows me knows I love to scavenge for a good deal!!).

Here are some very beautiful things I would love to get my hands on as they most definitely make me go "OooH" !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...