Swing to their heart's content...




I love to swing and my daughter Sophie has certainly inherited that from me. Building a small swingset is on our list of things to do this summer. I thought I'd show you what is out there to entertain our kids when they play outside. Do you think they'd actually entertain themselves for more than five minutes if they had some of these objects of indulgence? I don't know, but they sure are beautiful and expensive!!! I
have to laugh at how swingsets have grown exponentially from the one to the left to the ones above. No tippy swings there...!!!

These playhouses are pricey too. The Victorian style is listed at $23,692, while the built-in tree house goes for the bargain basement price of $10,999 (and not a penny more!!!). Aren't they amazing? Too bad they are nicer than most real homes...but doesn't your little darling deserve one??!! Maybe you should get two, kind of puts things in perspective doesn't it? I'd rather pack up a nice picnic lunch and take my kids to the park...you could do a lot of good with that much money instead. Again, how times have changed...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...