One cabana...three looks!!













I thought I'd show you these different but equally beautiful takes on a cabana. The stylists have taken one very functional but basic little shed and created three outdoor spaces to be enjoyed for very different reasons. The bottom photo I imagine to be an artist's retreat- who wouldn't be inspired by the fresh colour scheme and and lovely decor? The top left cabana is a child's playhouse..lots of opportunities for imaginative play, and refreshingly, not gender-specific. The top right space is my favourite. I can picture myself sitting on that loveseat; reading a great book and sipping lemonade (no matter that I don't like lemonade...it goes with the fantasy!)... I can only dream of having such a retreat all to myself. Does anyone out there have such a place? And if not, which one of these "dream houses" is your favourite??

**This post is for Chris K. who really wants a cabana and is feeling under the weather this allergy season. Hope these pictures make you feel a little better...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...